Do you love working collaboratively and creatively? Are you seeking to inspire and be inspired? M, a full-service advertising agency in Old City Philadelphia, is looking for a highly driven individual to join our Account Management team. If you’re a people person who has outstanding communication skills, excels in a fast-paced environment and has two years of agency experience, M may be the place for you.
As an Account Manager you’ll be responsible for ensuring work is done within the agency’s process, on time and on budget – all while fostering and managing relationships, both internally and externally. You’ll work with the Account Service & Strategy Directors to develop creative strategies and guide the creative process to deliver great work to our clients.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- A Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Advertising, Marketing or Communications
- Two years agency experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail-oriented & remarkably organized
- Curiosity & desire to learn new things
- A “whatever it takes” attitude and drive to succeed
- The ability to:
- Foster and manage relationships with clients, co-workers & vendors
- Prepare budget estimates, scopes of work and proposals as needed
- Create a strategic and creative project brief